What is iTero Digital Scanner?
The iTero digital scanner is an advanced orthodontic device that allows our dental team to create a 3D visual image of your teeth before and after Invisalign® treatment. The technology was strategically developed to work alongside your Invisalign® treatment so you and your orthodontist can plan out your treatment and connect with the Invisalign® labs for the actual creation of your retainers. This valuable information ensures that your Invisalign® process is seamless and that you, your orthodontist, and the Invisalign® lab are all connected throughout your treatment.
You may be a good candidate for the iTero digital scanner if you have:
- Crooked teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Are a candidate for Invisalign® or Invisalign Teen® treatment
- Would like to see what your final treatment results will be prior to undergoing Invisalign® treatment
What are the benefits of using iTero Digital Scanner?
- Quick and easy procedure
- Displays clear, 3D images
- Shows you what your teeth will likely look like following Invisalign® treatment
- Helps you decide whether the Invisalign® treatment is right for you
- Connects you, your orthodontist, and the Invisalign® lab experts
- Helps create Invisalign® retainers that fit your teeth perfectly
What does iTero Digital Scanner involve?
The first step of getting your iTero digital scan before and after photos is to visit our Invisalign® office in Temecula. During your initial consultation, we can discuss your treatment options and determine whether you’re a good candidate for Invisalign® and the iTero process. The iTero device works by simply placing the camera device along the side of your mouth with the help of your dental team at Ethos Advanced Dental Care. Your images are taken and in just a few minutes your pictures can be seen displayed on a monitor. The images will display your current teeth and then project your expected smile outcome following your Invisalign® treatment.