Dental Implant Dentist in Temecula
Are you missing one or more teeth? Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and provide a fixed solution to having a removable partial or a complete set of dentures. Ethos Advanced Dental Care in Temecula offers both single tooth implants and implants for partials and dentures.
Made of titanium, dental implants are artificial roots that are surgically placed into the upper or lower jaw bone by Ethos Advanced Dental Care professionals. The teeth attached to implants are very natural looking and often enhance or restore a patient’s smile and confidence!
These medical-grade titanium implants are very strong, stable, and durable. They are so durable in fact, that they can last a lifetime. If you’re a patient searching for dental implants in Temecula, Ethos Advanced Dental Care can help you get the care you need.
Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Enhance or restore facial appearance
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable